How often do you feel “dragged” into meetings? How often as a leader do you feel like you have to drag people into meetings when they’d rather be doing something else? No matter how hard we try, leading teams requires meetings. So how can we lead in such a way that meetings become meaningful and […]
Time to read, about 5 to 6 minutes… If you could point to one characteristic visionary leaders have that gives them the unique ability to cast vision, what would it be? My pick would be that visionary leaders tend to use word pictures to paint a picture in people’s minds. Visionary leaders have a tenacious […]
Wulandari Versus the Volcano by Ashley Denton This is the story of a remarkable journey of a teacher & two volunteer youth workers who inspired a group of at risk kids with the good news of Jesus. In addition to be an inspiring story, it is also a case study in youth missiology exploring how […]
The desk from where I type these blogs is often covered with stacks of books. I cull through them, making notes in the margins, highlighting pithy quotes, while jotting ideas on scraps of paper like ingredients in a recipe.As I delve into encyclopedias, biographies, commentaries and the like, I am seldom so gripped by youth […]
Several years ago while on vacation, I felt really bored, uninspired, and burdened by the administrative load of my role as the area director of a local ministry. Looking for something to read that might give me some perspective, I found a little book called, Leading on the Creative Edge: Gaining Competitive Advantage Through the […]
A New Perspective on Leadership!
Are you interested in some effective ways to develop leaders through hands on experiential learning?
This book explores how God has filled his Creation with lessons on spiritual leadership...
- HOW WILDERNESS MINISTRY IMPACTS YOUR CHURCH
- Nature Inspires Us to Worship God by Revealing His Character
- Wilderness Navigation Informs A Quest For Truth
- Nicklis’ Story: Death of his Sister Caused Him to Ask “Why God?”
- Don’t Doubt Your Ability to Interpret Truth
- What’s the Best Map for Wilderness Navigation? The Bible
- HOW MEN’S MINISTRY IS ENGAGED AND DEEPENED BY OUTDOOR ADVENTURE
- Our Soul Isn’t Nourished by Empty Worthless Things – The Theme of Samuel’s Farewell Speech
- How Wilderness Navigation Reconnects You To Truth
- Need Time to Plan or Make Decisions? Intentional Outdoor Recreation is a Remedy